Blues Masters at the Crossroads starts this coming weekend! (If you wait until ‘Stormy Monday” you’ll be too late! In fact, this is their last ever blues concert!
Blues legends and legends-to-be will perform at Blue Heaven Studios
201 S. Eighth Street in Salina. Buy your tickets at AcousticSounds.com or by calling 800-716-3553. So give up some ‘green’ for the blues!
Friday, October 26
- Bobby Rush – “King of the Chitlin’ Circuit”
- Mud Morganfield – Son of blues great, Muddy Waters
- Marquise Knox – Blues guitarist on the rise from St. Louis
- Beverly “Guitar” Watkins – 79 years old, but she’s still playing the blues
Saturday, October 27
- Kenny “Real Deal” Neal – Guitar impressario – ‘swamp’ style
- Robert Finley – soon-to-be-legendary soul singer
- Larry Garner – Three-time blues writer of the rear
- Li’l Ray Neal – Guitarist / bluesman from Baton Rouge